MyTelcare Diabetes Pal // Trending
Diabetes affects more than 20 million Americans. Over 40 million have pre-diabetes. Finally technology is making things easier for those who have this disease, whether it be a family member, friend, or just an acquaintance. Read up on this free application and see how your lifestyle can be made easier by using this innovative app, MyTelcare Diabetes Pal.
There are three major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
- Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, teens, or young adults. In this disease, the body makes little or no insulin. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
- Type 2 diabetes makes up most of diabetes cases. It most often occurs in adulthood, but teens and young adults are now being diagnosed with it because of high obesity rates. Many people with type 2 diabetes do not know they have it.
- Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that develops at any time during pregnancy in a woman who does not have diabetes.
Blood Sugar Management with FREE 2 way cloud sync
By Telcare, Inc.
Winner of the CTIA E-tech award for Mobile Health Application!
Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and USA Today!
MyTelcare Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically. Additionally, all data is synchronized and viewable at http://mytelcare.com for free.
FOR TELCARE BGM AND NON-TELCARE BGM USERS!
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading you’ve taken with the Telcare BGM or manually entered.
– Manual or Automatic data entry
– Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
– Desktop access from Mac or PC
– Printable reports
– Create, track, and achieve goals
– Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
– Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
– Offline and online modes